As an Adopt a Day Sponsor you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of deserving young men and women while celebrating an important day in your life or that of a loved one.
Unlike most college prep high schools, Cristo Rey St. Martin operates on a year-round basis, with a regular academic year, summer school sessions, Corporate Work Study training and campus ministry events and volunteering. While the majority of the cost to educate is covered through the students’ work study earnings and family tuition payments, we do have an operating deficit which runs about $5,000 a day. As an Adopt a Day Sponsor you would be covering that cost.
How it Works
Choose a date that is important to you. It can be a birthday, anniversary or any day that is meaningful to you. We want to celebrate that day with you! Here are some of the ways:
- Invitation to the Friday morning assembly closest to your day; share your story and the significance of this date for you
- Come for breakfast or lunch with a few of our students on the day you are sponsoring
- Recognition on our website, newsletter and other marketing materials
- Video recognition in school lobby on your sponsored date
- Receive a certificate, suitable to give, honoring you or someone special and your date
Adopt a Day by filling out the payment form below, or by mailing a check to:
Adopt A Day Program
Cristo Rey St. Martin College Prep
3106 Belvidere Road
Waukegan, IL 60085
A representative from the Development Office will contact you to get the date you select and to finalize the recognition plans for that date.
Questions? Contact Candice Tonon in our Development Office at 224-219-9714.