Cristo Rey St. Martin College Prep invites our students to grow in their faith journey with God. Through our Campus Ministry program, we listen to their needs and help them share their gifts with both their school and the world. As part of our Catholic identity, we respect and appreciate the unique gifts and various religious traditions that reflect the make up of our students and staff.
Becoming people for others is a hallmark of the CRSM experience. In early November, students and staff together participate in two days of community service. CRSM does not have required service hours yet 65 percent of our students volunteer in their community throughout the school year. For more information contact our Director of Campus Ministry, Jim Dippold, firstname.lastname@example.org or read the Campus Ministry News Archive
Students can grow in their faith journey through:
RETREATS, where they:
- Participate in required grade-level retreats.
- Attend and help lead optional retreats.
- Take part in the Viatorian Youth Congress & PeaceBuilders Initiative.
PRAYER, as they:
- Lead the daily prayer via the school intercom.
- Help plan our Masses and prayer services.
- Join and help lead optional monthly Taizé prayer and meditation.
JUSTICE AND SERVICE, as they:
- Partake in optional after school and weekend volunteering.
- Join in our Feast Day of St. Martin de Porres celebration and school and community-wide volunteer work during the first week of November
- Give through our Christmas for Others and Lenten Campaign
- Take part in uKNIGHTed Students for Immigration Reform
CRSM All-School Masses and Prayer Services include:
Mass of the Holy Spirit
Mass to Celebrate the Feast of St. Martin de Porres
Mass to Celebrate the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Prayer Service to Celebrate the Life of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Ash Wednesday Prayer Service
Mass to Celebrate the Feast of St. Joseph the Worker