CRSM does not require an entrance exam. A complete listing of the Admissions Requirements are specified on our website under “How to Apply” . We are looking for students who are:
- 14-years old by the first day of school.
- Capable of college preparatory work.
- Committed to working 5 full days each month and to our slightly longer school day and school year.
- From a family which meets our limited-income requirement.
- Willing to participate in a faith-based curriculum and respect the beliefs of other students.
CRSM students earn over 60% of the cost of their education through our Corporate Work Study Program. While the total cost to educate a CSRM student for one year is $12,500, the most a CRSM family pays for the 2016-2017 academic year is $2,600. Our families pay between $50 and $260 per month. The majority of our students receive some form of financial aid. There are no additional fees for books or activities.