CRSM does not require an entrance exam. A complete listing of the Admissions Requirements are specified on our website under “How to Apply” . We are looking for students who are:
- 14-years old by the first day of school.
- Capable of college preparatory work.
- Committed to working 5 full days each month and to our slightly longer school day and school year.
- From a family which meets our limited-income requirement.
- Willing to participate in a faith-based curriculum and respect the beliefs of other students.
CRSM works to keep the cost of education to each family affordable. No student is turned away from CRSM for an inability to pay tuition. CRSM students all participate in our Corporate Work Study Program, and as a result earn over 60% of the cost of their education through work.
CRSM abides by all applicable policies of the Archdiocese of Chicago and the IHSA. In doing so CRSM does not promise or offer athletic scholarships of any kind. Violations of IHSA policies may result in loss of eligibility for the student, coach and/or school. In recognition of our shared ministry, CRSM also does not promise, predict or otherwise allude to specific dollar amounts regarding tuition assistance or financial aid before acceptance. CRSM promotes the best attributes of our own school while respecting the legacy and traditions of other Catholic high schools.