Applicants for both the Freshman class and transfer students must complete the following. If you are transferring from another high school, please contact the Admission’s Office before filling out an application:
- CRSM Online Admissions & Finance Application (requires e-mail address)
- Applicant Birth Certificate
- Recent Picture of the Applicant
- Application Non-Refundable Fee $25 due to Business Office (NO CASH ACCEPTED) Debit, Credit Card and Banking Account.
- Consent to Release Form
- CWSP Training & Summer Bridge/Enrichment Courses Acknowledgment
- Complete both Empower & Big Shoulders Tax Credit Scholarship Application as soon as it becomes available
- Parent/Guardian Form of Identification (Government Issued)
- A copy of parents’ current 2017 & 2018 Tax Forms (W2s and 1040 Including all forms and schedules)
- If Applicable WIC or SNAP(Link Card) Documentation
- 7th Grade Report Card or High School Transcript
- Current Report Card: 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades
- A copy of Standardized Test Scores (PARCC, MAP , Terra Nova or ASPIRE)
- Attendance Report (Previous and Current)
- Recommendation Letters
- Student Discipline Report
- Applicant’s Essay to be Completed during their Interview
- Schedule Student/Parent Interview
When all of the above documents are submitted we will review your file for initial eligibility.
Please refer to our Admissions Calendar(Calendario de Admisiones) for important dates. Qualified students will then be invited, along with their parents, to interview.
The Admissions Committee meets soon afterwards to review applications and determine final admission. We mail decision letters by the end of the month following the interviews.
Step Two: ONCE THE STUDENT IS ADMITTED
- Tuition Contract & A Non-Refundable Registration Fee of $50
- Enrollment Acknowledgement Forms (Finance, CWSP, Counseling,Medica, etc.)
- State of Illinois Child Health Examination (Most Recent) & Immunization Record
- Complete the Online Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 & the Employee Withholding Allowance Form W-4 (dates & times will be provided on your acceptance letter)
All incoming students are required to attend the mandatory seven-week summer Bridge program and the CWSP institute. Additionally, all incoming students will need to provide appropriate documentation so that he/she can complete an I-9 Form and an Illinois Department of Labor Employment Certification Form.
Director of Admissions